The TGE Server is intended to be a fun, welcoming, and friendly environment for all players age 13+ to play on. As such, we have a list of rules we expect all players to follow with no exceptions. By choosing to play on the TGE Server or use the TGE Forums, Discord, Dynmap you agree to follow all the rules listed below.
Our main goal is for TGE to be a positive and respectful space where cheating, inappropriate content, bad player behavior, and other negative things are kept to a minimum. We think TGE offers some of the most fun and creative gameplay available in the online Minecraft community, and we support the vast majority of players who respect others and play fairly. By following a few simple rules, we can all help make TGE stay a great place to play some fun games with friends.
All players have the right to be spoken to or addressed respectfully. We are a 13+ server. Please act mature, and keep the chat civil.
- Discrimination – negative comments related to skin color, gender, mental or physical health conditions, or other personal qualities.
- Overuse of offensive language.
- Encouraging violence or hatred towards other players.
- Falsifying information about other players.
- Sharing another player’s personal information without their consent aka Doxxing.
- Media advertising – Posting and sharing names and links to Youtube, Twitter, Snapchat, Domains, etc.
- Spamming – Repetitive posting of messages in a short time. This may include posting messages in multiple lobbies.
- No disccusing punishments, in chat. That what Discord is for.
- Intentionally avoiding the chat filter.
- Discussion of inappropriate topics.
- Begging in chat.
- Asking for a job and or staff positions in chat. We are not accepting applications.
Cheating and Exploits
To provide a positive experience for all players, we disallow all hacks, cheats, macros, and other behaviors that are used to gain an unfair advantage.
Any bug on the server or within Minecraft that is used to gain an in-game advantage over other players is seen as unfair gameplay and is not allowed. This is to ensure that bugs that do arise are not used in an abusive manner to gain an unfair advantage in games.
This means no matter where they are on the server, regardless of the reason, game modifications, cheats, or exploits that give an unfair advantage to gameplay are strictly prohibited.
- Encouraging cheating
- Duping of Carpets, Sand, TnT, Rail is permitted but that is it. Any other duping will result in a perma ban.
- No server lagging. Lag machines are defined as any attempt to intentionally lag the server. This includes but is not limited to: using Redstone lag devices, game bugs, excessive mob/entity farms (we are all about freedom to build what you like however any build that causes server lag(i.e. super-crazy Ilmango designs) will be removed.
- Exploiting including using clay to find diamonds.
- Any abuse of the economy – If you found a way to make millions fast. Chances are you are exploting and can be punished. Please report any of these issues to staff asap or if you have questions if your method is legit or not.
- Encouraging cheating.
- Duping of Carpets, Sand, TnT, Rail is permitted but that is it. Any other duping will result in a permaban.
- Economy Exploits: If you found a way to make tons of cash really quick it is probably not an intended feature and can result in a ban or loss of all funds. If you think something is too good to be true or doesn’t feel right please report the issue, you will be rewarded.
- Stats/Kill Boosting.
- AFK Auto Clickers, Auto Clickers are fine as long as you are there.
- AFK mcMMO skill gridning is no longer acceptable.
- Boosting experience/stats/quests/achivements through illegitimate methods.
- Hacked Clients
- Mining Advantages – Look we get it getting rich is a lot of work. However, using the exploits tank our economy and make gameplay unfun for the server as a whole.
- Using Clay and Lapis to find Diamonds.
- Any Mod or Pack that Allows you to free-cam, see-through blocks, or gain any other unfair advantage.
Modifications that are allowed on the TGE are cosmetic mods that show limited amounts of additional information or mods that cannot otherwise give an unfair in-game advantage.
- Client performance improvement mods (e.g. FPS improvement mods)
- Aesthetic modifications (e.g. shaders mods)
- Armor and Effect Status hud mods
- Brightness and gamma adjustment mods
- MiniMap’s Cave finder and Player Radar must be disabled.
- All modifications are used at your own risk.
- The looting/raiding of unprotected land or property in the wild is allowed, however, we ask that players do not intentionally grief naturally generated land (i.e., massive TNT explosions for no reason, lava casts, etc…)
- Please keep chatting in English only. Private messages are permitted in any language
- There will be no discussion of bans, muting, or any other punishment. Bans can be contested via the proper Discord channel.
- Griefing is not allowed. Griefing is defined as intentionally damaging the land or builds you have access to troll, unnecessarily destroying unprotected builds (IE. blowing up a house in the wild for no reason).
- Armor Stand Rules. Abuse of this perk will result in loss of privilege’s.
- If you have access to the armor stand editor modifying any Armor stand that is not your own, or one that you have do not have permission to modify.
- I have decided to allow &k on armor stands. With some limitations.
- You may only use 2 &k’s in one name tag that is 1 character in size.(for example &k1 name &k1)
- Armor stands with &k Should be a minimum of 15 blocks apart to prevent overcrowding.
- Armor stands are only permitted to be placed in claims you own or have permission from the owner to place.
- Please please please keep your colors to a minimum no one wants to see a bunch of color spam in chat.
- Using gadgets that can move players without their consent or during PvP/or to kill will result in loss of privileges.
- Please keep /nick’s similar to your orginial name so you are easily identifiable by players.